922 Wireless Adapter Compatible List

Tom_P

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Guys;

I haven't posted here in a long time but I do read from time to time.

I gave my 922 to my mom after I got a Hopper Sling. I had a Network adapter the model that is plugged into the outlet but my parent's house is old and it not working, she wants to watch tv when she is on doctor appointments.

Anyway I can get a Dish Network original adapter but I was wondering if there is a list of compatible usb adapters that can be used? I used the search option but too many threads are pulled.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Tom

I bought the ones right from dish...at the time I think they were only $25?

Guys;

I haven't posted here in a long time but I do read from time to time.

I gave my 922 to my mom after I got a Hopper Sling. I had a Network adapter the model that is plugged into the outlet but my parent's house is old and it not working, she wants to watch tv when she is on doctor appointments.

Anyway I can get a Dish Network original adapter but I was wondering if there is a list of compatible usb adapters that can be used? I used the search option but too many threads are pulled.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Tom
If you want to pay the shipping I got a practically new one you can have for free. I have three or four that I have no use for just lying around. Send me a PM if you want.

If you want to pay the shipping I got a practically new one you can have for free. I have three or four that I have no use for just lying around. Send me a PM if you want.

As you probably already know those Netgear wireless adapters can be used on computers too. Just download the drivers and you're good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)