942 L2.88 Release Notes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nothing received yet. There is a new person who we must go through for release notes who is also busy with other things and is still learning the ropes.

Oh my goodness!!!

The nightly system update check is no longer wiping out my timers! I got my 942 back in November and the timers never survived a single update check until I got L2.88!

I never expected this to be fixed via a software update as no one else seemed to have the same problem.

Tom, I know that this has been a huge problem for you. I'm very happy for you that it has been fixed. I too am curious about the notes. The pause/unpause fix is obviously fixed, but I for one haven't noticed any other differences. I would like to note that I have not experienced a single issue/problem since the download. Anyone else?

Hmmm...I lost all my timers about a week ago and couldn't figure out why. It appears that this occurred about the same time as the "upgrade" to L288. I have never lost timers before. :mad:

mpeltz said:
Hmmm...I lost all my timers about a week ago and couldn't figure out why. It appears that this occurred about the same time as the "upgrade" to L288. I have never lost timers before. :mad:

It looks like the shoe is on the other foot now.

I haven't lost a timer since getting L288.

As to what kind of timers was I losing? All timers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)