942 Software Update to Spool Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only problem i am having with my 942 is that occasionally(2-4 times a week), when watching OTA, I get a switch error. Rebooting fixes it.

Dish Network insists that it is a software problem and not a switch/hardware problem, and says that it will be fixed "soon" via a software update.

Obviously not this update ;)

I am told that those realease notes are not the real notes and contains information which is not actually in the released software. This is why we don't post beta release notes (especially because they were testing out 3 different versions of the beta software this time around) :)

My OTA reception is vastly improved. I guess it was the update that changed it because nothing else has changed. Before the update, I couldn't even pick up PBS because the signal strength bounced between 60 and 30+. Now it's a rock solid 76/77. All other channels went up too (NBC went from 91 to 100!). Weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)