942 won't record tonight's LOST (?)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tdillon

Loster then I Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 9, 2004
I have a weird problem with my 942 this evening. I have a Dish PASS at the highest priority set for the program LOST, channel 007_01 ABC from Los Angeles OTA. Tonight's episode of Lost is titled "?" and no matter what I do, the box will NOT record the episode. The schedule triggered, but the record wouldn't. So then I manually changed to the station and told it to record live. It wouldn't. I unplugged the box, plugged it in again, waited 7 minutes to download the programming again, changed the channel to 7_1 and again attempted to record the program being watched. It wouldn't record.

I think that there is a problem with recording a show with the title of "?"

I better be able to download this from iTunes tomorrow.

My 942 recorded fine also, all I can think of is maybe it is the dish pass issue, my 942 is set to record new episodes & lost was an extended show from 9:00-10:05 in the program guide, 942 recorded all 65 minutes of it.

If your dish pass is set from 9-10 that may have caused a conflict?

I had no problem with my 942 or my 622. I also record new episodes and do not have it set up as a DishPass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)