9575/Veria off air

well that "usually" means the signal is no longer availble when it comes to "PI" channels

I checked out the Veria website and it says nothing about this situation. It does say that Veria is available on Verizon FiOS. I wonder if this is happening on FiOS?

Maybe it has to do with getting it ready for it's new map down location. I've heard that it's supposed to be mapped down to 218 later this month (around the 18th) with a few of the shopping channels getting shuffled in the mix.

Most of the subs probably come from the CGold 250 pack rather than ala carte.

When this channel launched in 2007, at that time it was exclusive to DISH, I thought 9575 wasn't the best channel placement given Veria's programming content.

Veria is not a PI channel anyway, but 218 is the better location where all the core programming is.

I had to move ahead an hour or two on my guide to see it.

Here's what it says when you press info:

"We regret that Veria has removed this channel from your lineup. DISH Network is continuing to negotiate the return of this channel".

Also for some reason, ch. 159 SITV says "Off Air" through the end of the 7 day guide.

Last edited:
This dispute could be due to Veria being on 9575 and also for being in Classic Gold 250.

My guess is Veria isn't getting many viewers on DISH and they might have to move it to a lower tier package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)