.95cm Antenna Sources

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kingofku

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2007
Riverside County, California
It seems that every online vendor of FTA antennas is gone. I did reach Sadoun yesterday, but it sounds like he's downsized substantially.

So, point me in the right direction to a distributor. I've got a customer who has an old Channel Master but it's missing the mounting hardware. I told him it would be easier to get a new antenna then try and source the parts for the antenna.

I'm aware of SatelliteAV, but their shipping costs are ridiculous.

Thanks.

I'm aware of SatelliteAV, but their shipping costs are ridiculous.
I agree, but a great dish if you can get a deal of some kind. I have four of them. Sometimes they offer a better deal on eBay than direct on their site.

Reactions: Lee60
Impakt Satellite had some primestar 84E antennas for sale, maybe they still have some?
impaktproducts.com
The LNBFs sell seperately I think. They are matched for the dish and work very well.

Both Rick and Tek2000 sell KU dishes at or about that size. Tek's shipping is a bit more if your in the U.S. as it comes out of Canada but Rick's is out of Wisconsin I think.

I am not sure I did not show pictures somewhere in the forum, but there we go. Something like this can be made for small CM antennas 0.9m-1m-1.2m. This design also allows to skew whole antenna in case it is tuned to far-East or far-West satellites. IMG_20161207_111344 (Large).jpgIMG_20170703_222609 (Large).jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts