99 CENT PPV COMING BACK July 1...

I'm just thrilled to see Dish running this 99 cents special again. I'm really thinking or renting all 5 movies. There's something there for my wife, son, and me, yet I'll still will be paying less than I would for just one movie form Dish. Also it'll make look like I'm really generous over the holiday weekend to my family!:D

Ghpr13:)

If you go under DISH CINEMA and look at whats hot.Seems like BATTLE LA and SUCKER PUNCH are already 99 cent.It may be just a typo error though.I am not going to order them yet just in case.I checked HALL PASS and TRUE GRIT they are still regular price...:rolleyes:

Does anyone know if you can actually watch these repeatedly through the 24-hour period? When I attempted to watch Battle: LA a second time I was asked again to confirm the purchase. :confused:

Does anyone know if you can actually watch these repeatedly through the 24-hour period? When I attempted to watch Battle: LA a second time I was asked again to confirm the purchase. :confused:

It is suppose to be for the whole day.I noticed in the past when I would order a movie and watch it the first time, I would come back later and have a screen popup.Its ok to hit ok or confirm.You have already ordered the first time....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts