$99 Single room installed 9-30 thru10-2

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Just browsing Orby's site and noticed the 3day promotion.. Basically giving you free installation..or am I reading something wrong?

Reactions: FTA4PA
Just browsing Orby's site and noticed the 3day promotion.. Basically giving you free installation..or am I reading something wrong?
It's not clear whether you will own or lease the receiver.

I tried Orby for 2 months and wasn't happy. Ditched it in favor of Dish Network. Currently paying about $50 a month for AT120 without locals with a 2 year contract. After that it will go up to ???

Nope... for $99, you get professional install, a basic receiver, satellite dish and OTA antenna. You own the equipment. New customers only.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: FTA4PA
Nope... for $99, you get professional install, a basic receiver, satellite dish and OTA antenna. You own the equipment. New customers only.

Sent using Tapatalk
I thought that's what I interpreted as meaning.. That's the kind of promotion they should advertise on TV.. Not many people going to see it on just their website

Reactions: TRG and FTA4PA
I like my orby tv and had it for about a year now. It also has a ota tuner that works well. It depends on what kind of programing you like. If you do not care about sports, Fox News you can be fine with it. The only channel I miss is Fox News and the Canadian channels. I am not locked into a 2 year contract and can shut off Orby any time I want. For $99.00 install if you aren,t happy with Orby just disconnect it. I installed mine myself as I didn,t want the dish on my roof or on the side of my house. Just put it on a pipe in the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only issue I see is that they are supposed to be the low cost alternative to Dish and Directv because you have to invest in the equipment.

They continue to run these promos which is fine, but eventually they will need to raise prices to cover the Cost of install and discounted equipment.

The other issue at $99, people are only getting 1 room, since 2 rooms are like $260.

Not doing much good when people get 1 room when they really need 2 rooms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)