a 2nd HDTV ?

Playaction

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
I too would like to run the hd signal around 80 ft to a 2nd tv. Is component possible? What about the audio. I assume their is only 1 digital output. If there is more than 1 is it hot when you are already using the optical output? I have read a few threads on this and I am still not sure. Thanks

I too would like to run the hd signal around 80 ft to a 2nd tv. Is component possible? What about the audio. I assume their is only 1 digital output. If there is more than 1 is it hot when you are already using the optical output? I have read a few threads on this and I am still not sure. Thanks

2 outputs from same box?

This is a growing issue as customers buy and replace second TV's with their second HD set.

I hope DISH announces a new receiver that will provide a second feed. It has to come.

I'm running a set of 75' component cables w/rca audio ($75) between my theater and bedroom.

I use two component switchboxes ($20 ea @ Walmart) as a 3 way switch and am able to watch my bedroom 942 in the theater and the Theater 622 in the bedroom using one set of long cables.

No PQ problems at all.

What are the switch boxes

used for? Where did you get the component cable from? Thanks

You can make your own high quality component cable by putting the proper ends (RCA plugs) on 3 pieces or RG-6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)