A bizarre program guide issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

markfp-1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
I record a lot of movies from TCM and so I like to program recordings as far out as the DVR allows me. Since I'm recording from one channel, I usually go to the program guide, click on the channel ID, then push info and I get the schedule for just that one channel. So far so good. Of late when I do that, I notice that entire days are missing and I don't mean at the end. For example today is July 11 and 15 to 18th are missing. The schedule then continues from the 19th as far as the program guide goes. The odd thing is that if I go to the grid those days are there.

At first, I thought it was that particular DVR so I did a red-button reboot and gave it 24 hours for the guide to update but that didn't work. It's not just that one, all four of my DVRs are doing it. Then I thought perhaps it had something to do with TCM's schedule, but other channels are affected too. I just tried doing a list of our local ABC station. Again, today is the 11th, the schedule went to 12am on 14th then jumped to 12am on the 15th and continued on. Once again, when I went through the grid and everything is there.

Yes, I know I can just set my recordings using the grid, but it's driving me nuts. Has anybody encountered this before? Any thoughts? Should I call in an exorcist?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts