A channel on how to use your DVR??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Now, maybe this question might be out there.

Last nite I was hooking up a dish at 61.5 for a station that just came available due to must-carry (KAWE). I hooked a line from the dish to my 5000 (which, didnt blow up as I thought earlier :)) so I could tune it in.

Anyway...Once I got a signal and did check switch, it said "All channels are programmed in". I hit channel down and I saw a channel that looked like 101, except it was how to use your DVR (the silver remote kinda gave it away). I heard them say "see, you can pause live TV". I blew it off and went throught to see if the station I wanted was on there. It was. I didnt catch the channel because I was about 8 feet up on a ladder

I hooked everything up to my main receiver, but that channel disappeared. I couldn't find anything over at TNGTony's site (the channel chart).

Now am I halucinating or is there a channel dedicated to working your DVR??

and if so......was the only reason I was able to receive it is because the receiver was unsubscribed??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)