A Chip Off The Old Block

I agree with Barry. A kid shouldnt be complaining about not having a DVR on a cruise. Just ridiculous.

I agree with Barry. A kid shouldnt be complaining about not having a DVR on a cruise. Just ridiculous.
So what are we complaining about? The kid upset he doesn't watch a DVR or he is watching TV on a cruise? For all we know, it could have been a stormy day at sea. It could have been bed time and he had the TV on while getting ready for bed. If it is the DVR, it is the same in the sense that each kid has their own computer now, where as 10 years ago a kid of the same age would have only had 1 computer in the house.

He was upset that he couldn't pause the cartoon and show me there was a satellite dish on one of the houses on the cartoon he was watching. :)

A friend of mine's kid cracked me up one day... she grew up with a DVR ever since she was watching TV. She doesn't understand when she goes to her grandpa's house and can't press pause.

lol, its funny how things become "common" in our life, I remember getting married 6 years ago and buying my first dvr and I felt pretty important and blessed that I could afford that "luxury item". Now when we go to our cabin in west virginia, my wife will ask me to pause the tv and come to see what she is looking at, and I just grin.

Yep. My wife has "come around" too.

Good kid, coming up right. Make sure he stays awake in English class, and let Momma help with his spelling and grammar homework. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)