A few pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bijou Media

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2007
Akron, OH
Here are a few pix from my frosty hiking trip in PA last week.
The first one is from Cowens Gap State park. The second one is of Lake Arthur (south shore) in Moraine State Park. The last photo is also from Moraine State Park; it is a pine needle covered by ice from a day of freezing rain.

Attachments

• Cowens Gap Lake.jpg
    Cowens Gap Lake.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 179
  • southshore.jpg
    southshore.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Icypine.jpg
    Icypine.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 172
Grat pics. Ia m sure that everyone will appreciate them.

Nice pics, what part of PA is that?

Cowen Gap is approx 20 miles west of Chambersburg. SW of Harrisburg, I'm guessing 70 miles. The zip is 17233, if you want to look it up on the map.

The second 2 are from the other side of the state. Moraine State park. It's just off of US 422, west of I-79. I'm guessing 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. The zip is 16052, though I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one zip here; it's a pretty big park.

Cowen Gap is approx 20 miles west of Chambersburg. SW of Harrisburg, I'm guessing 70 miles. The zip is 17233, if you want to look it up on the map.

The second 2 are from the other side of the state. Moraine State park. It's just off of US 422, west of I-79. I'm guessing 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. The zip is 16052, though I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one zip here; it's a pretty big park.

I live near Pittsburgh and never been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts