A few SC questions

TJ_77

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
I purchased my SC system in the summer of 99 (and it's long due for a replacement) I have no idea what model I have but if I remember corrctly there were only two at the time.One with buttons on the reciever and one with out them and mine doesn't have the buttons.Anybody know what model it is?

Word around here is that SC is getting ready for a major channel swap and a software upgrade (which always screws up my system for weeks) When is the "choas" starting?

Thanks in advance!

There are no buttons at all? Not even a power button?

I am thinking its a Navigo 401 (DSR401) but it has a few buttons, but the difference between the 401 and 405 that I can tell is that the 405 has MORE buttons on it.

EDIT: Correction, Navigo 301 has no buttons, thats the one you have

navigo_301.jpg

I should have been clear.It does have a power button but it doesn't say Navigo on the sticker.

I dont know of they all had the Navigo sticker, but does it look like that unit?

You can also check on the back or bottom for a model number, it will begin with "DSR"

I'm still trying to decide wether to get a new bell system or replace my *C system.Anybody know the price of a StarChoice system (DRS205) for an existing customer?

The reciever, I believe is the same cost.. $79 CAD.. Or get one from KuSat, $69 CAD shipped in Canada.. $69 CAD + Shipping to the states

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)