A form letter from the big G.W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nice gesture no matter how trivial, I'd be just as appreciative if he had sent me a picture with a stamped signature on it even though Im not a Bush supporter.

SimpleSimon said:
Your sig speaks the truth.
There's a difference between criticism and hatred/disrespect.
I don't care WHICH President it was, if I saw you do that, I would beat you into the ground, and deport the dirt. :mad:
I really don't think you could

I don't care WHICH President it was, if I saw you do that, I would beat you into the ground, and deport the dirt. :mad:[/quote]BrettTRay, I think what SimpleSimon is saying is If you don't have respect for the man have respect for the office. Now, with that said, we will all have a chance soon to reellect a new President, and I know alot of Americans "blame" Mr. Bush for the Wars in Southwest Asia. All I have to say is your decisions are only as good as the intelligence you are given and things didn't go as well as the administration expected. I hope you remember that key Democrats supported the cause for war. Hind sight is 20/20. I know for a fact that reinlistments in the Southwest Asia theatre are up even though inlistments overall are down and the military is hard pressed to meet quotas. No young person wants to die in any war no matter how just. No active duty military wishes for war although that is their business. The saying is "We Train For Peace". All I ask us as Satellite Guys is to support the ones putting themselves in harms way. This is their chosin profession and without support at home I fear that we will undermine their reslove to end this as quickly as they can. God Bless Them All.--Ray

Last edited:
That's not really valid. You can't respect the office if you don't respect the man who's in the office...

Purogamer said:
That's not really valid. You can't respect the office if you don't respect the man who's in the office...
Did I have to say "concept" of the office cause thats what I meant. Thats what our forefathers created. An "office" where a dually elected official, placed there by the people, where at any given time, whoever is elected to that office can not be respected by someone who did not vote for him/her, or agree with their policy. Thats what this country is all about. Freedom of choice. I know you would have respect for the office if there was someone holding it that you voted for or agreed with. Right? My point being that the office is a totaly seperate enity from the person holding it. Civics class over. Lets move on. Peace.--Ray

Last edited:
I have high respect for the presidency, just not for this president.

I don't respect the office right now. It's not because I don't like the man, it's because the man is a lying hypocritical idiot who shouldn't be in charge of making chicken mcnuggets, let alone being the representative of N. America...

Rudy wins in 2009 i'll be just fine with that and he's a republican...

Rudy wins in 2009 i'll be just fine with that and he's a republican...[/QUOTE]
So, what your saying is you are gonna be fine with Rudy if he wins but how can you vouch for his performance so early? Man, thats faith! And I'm not knocking the guy. I have ALOT of respect for him. One guy I aint voting for if he runs is Mcain. Talk about 2 faced. He bitched about the Alaska oil drilling bill being piggybacked on the Defense budget, and then voted for it!! I'm very dissapointed with him.--Ray

How can I vouch for rudy so early?

How can you not vouch for McCain so early?

Same reason, it's based on their history. Rudy handled 9/11 very well from where i'm sitting. He's real. He's not some creep putting on an act like so many other politicians. He got divorced in public, he ran NYC well, he's earned my respect.

Not saying i'm voting for him because I have no idea how i'll feel about his stance in 2009, but if he's the same guy then as he is now, I will look at the next election as "win-win" which is a 180 from the last election...

Yea, I see your point. Mcain just pissed me off by yelling about how the Alaska senator snuck the drilling bill into the Defense budget. I guess I'll have to see how he explains himself, but it looked to me that he just voted with the party. Have to agree with you on Rudy. Hope he does run. He's the better of the two in my opinion.--Ray

SimpleSimon said:
Your sig speaks the truth.
I don't care WHICH President it was, if I saw you do that, I would beat you into the ground, and deport the dirt. :mad:

:down

Fortunately you have zero power to run amok driven by your narrow, zero tolerance mind.

raymo721 said:
Yea, I see your point. Mcain just pissed me off by yelling about how the Alaska senator snuck the drilling bill into the Defense budget. I guess I'll have to see how he explains himself, but it looked to me that he just voted with the party. Have to agree with you on Rudy. Hope he does run. He's the better of the two in my opinion.--Ray

C'mon, stop this irrational Rudy-love. Yes, he did many things good but he also left a huge deficit. Go figure.

Purogamer said:
I have high respect for the presidency, just not for this president.

I don't respect the office right now. It's not because I don't like the man, it's because the man is a lying hypocritical idiot who shouldn't be in charge of making chicken mcnuggets, let alone being the representative of N. America...
Now you know how some people with a moral compass felt about the Clinton years. :cool:

That being said, if I saw somone spitting on Slick Willie's picture or some similar display of hatred, I would beat them into the ground, and deport the dirt. :mad:

What goes around comes around. Get it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)