A Look at the Top 25 Signing Classes per Rivals.com

His mother is NOT looking at his future? LMAO!

Do you even reread some of the things you post? Question to simply ask yourself, did YOUR mom not think of your future when you graduated from high school....? Yeah, I thought so.....

If his mother was looking at his future she would not simply make decisions based on the fact someone did not meet her? Instead she would base it on which school her son will have the ability to have the most success. And sorry salsa but FLA is still the team to be in FLA. The noles are moving back into the light and heck with their new class and everything and with VTechs losses may even be headed to an ACC title and possible BCS title if they can get past Oklahoma. Miami is still third best in the state in name, (with a rising UCF and USF the canes have their work cut out for them).

So if his mother wanted him on a team he can win titles on, he can get the big press, and have the best shot at the limelight she would send him to FLA, or FSU at the very least. He wants to be on a winning team, he also plans to play at two sports. What better place to do that then FLA (of his choices)? You have one of the best Basketball coaches in the country, and a legend running the football offense. You have a team that has won 4 national titles (2 in BB 2 in football) in the last what 6 or so years? When was Miamis last championship win?

The Insider said:
If his mother was looking at his future she would not simply make decisions based on the fact someone did not meet her? Instead she would base it on which school her son will have the ability to have the most success. And sorry salsa but FLA is still the team to be in FLA. The noles are moving back into the light and heck with their new class and everything and with VTechs losses may even be headed to an ACC title and possible BCS title if they can get past Oklahoma. Miami is still third best in the state in name, (with a rising UCF and USF the canes have their work cut out for them).

So if his mother wanted him on a team he can win titles on, he can get the big press, and have the best shot at the limelight she would send him to FLA, or FSU at the very least. He wants to be on a winning team, he also plans to play at two sports. What better place to do that then FLA (of his choices)? You have one of the best Basketball coaches in the country, and a legend running the football offense. You have a team that has won 4 national titles (2 in BB 2 in football) in the last what 6 or so years? When was Miamis last championship win?

The best team in the state this past season was FSU and unless UF does better, the order is FSU, UF and then then U. So a win over then U by and suddenly you think USF and UCF is a better team??!!

LMAO! You hate Miami too much to think clearly...... ;-)

The Insider said:
If his mother was looking at his future she would not simply make decisions based on the fact someone did not meet her? Instead she would base it on which school her son will have the ability to have the most success.

So you are saying....that you would let your child sign with the school even if they never met you face-to-face?! Even you don't believe that one.

The best team in the state this past season was FSU and unless UF does better, the order is FSU, UF and then then U. So a win over then U by and suddenly you think USF and UCF is a better team??!!

LMAO! You hate Miami too much to think clearly...... ;-)

When did I say USF or UCF were better? You need to read better. I only said Miami needs to watch out because those teams are rising. I said the same thing you did that miami is 3rd in the state. Last year yes FSU was first. They are rising back to national power, well before Miami does. And depending on the outcome of this coming season they very well may dethrone UF.

So you are saying....that you would let your child sign with the school even if they never met you face-to-face?! Even you don't believe that one.

I would sign with UF even if the coach never met me, my mom or anyone. So yes id let my son go to the school of his choice. Why? Because its not about me its about him. Now if he wanted to go to some po dunk school and had scholarships to major universities I would try to influence him. But in the end it would be his choice.

Nebraska had a decent looking class...plus there is a job posting on the University website for a "Assistant Coach" job description really describes an offensive coordinator......Is Watson gone???

I would sign with UF even if the coach never met me, my mom or anyone. So yes id let my son go to the school of his choice. Why? Because its not about me its about him. Now if he wanted to go to some po dunk school and had scholarships to major universities I would try to influence him. But in the end it would be his choice.

Yeah....ok...whatever you say. I doubt you would let you child go to the school of choice WITHOUT meeting the coaches that are trying to recruit him.

Yeah....ok...whatever you say. I doubt you would let you child go to the school of choice WITHOUT meeting the coaches that are trying to recruit him.

Sure I would. If he chose to go to Ohio id still support him.. Hell why would I not? He is getting a full ride to a great school with a chance to play a game he wants to play. What do I care if its Ohio st, FLA, Miami, Tenn etc.. Its not about me its about him.. Of course id almost bet if he was in that spot he would pick UF as hes as big a fan as me. But even if he chose FSU I wouldnt be mad. That last game of the season will be a tough one though. Maybe his mom will wear the gold and me the blue ;)

either way the point is, his mother sounds like a whiney b.... "oh they didnt meet me, he cant go" They are not recruiting you lady, they are recruiting him. Sure some schools have to recruit hard, and wow the family and do everything to get players, but schools like FLA have the ability to turn down top recruits, because there is another right behind them. UF already has a top rated QB in the waiting in Jeff Drisckel, they dont need Jacoby. It will be a fight between those two who control the team anyway.

The Insider said:
Sure I would. If he chose to go to Ohio id still support him.. Hell why would I not? He is getting a full ride to a great school with a chance to play a game he wants to play. What do I care if its Ohio st, FLA, Miami, Tenn etc.. Its not about me its about him.. Of course id almost bet if he was in that spot he would pick UF as hes as big a fan as me. But even if he chose FSU I wouldnt be mad. That last game of the season will be a tough one though. Maybe his mom will wear the gold and me the blue ;)

either way the point is, his mother sounds like a whiney b.... "oh they didnt meet me, he cant go" They are not recruiting you lady, they are recruiting him. Sure some schools have to recruit hard, and wow the family and do everything to get players, but schools like FLA have the ability to turn down top recruits, because there is another right behind them. UF already has a top rated QB in the waiting in Jeff Drisckel, they dont need Jacoby. It will be a fight between those two who control the team anyway.

It has NOTHING to do with support....I EXPECT you support him. But you would not allow your child to go with someone unless you at least met who they were.

And why is mom a "whiney bi---"? Because she wants to meet the folks who will be responsible for her blood for the next four years?! Is that what you have come to...she is a single mom, if I am not mistaken...and because she they lone parent...she's a "whiney bi---"? Wow....

It has NOTHING to do with support....I EXPECT you support him. But you would not allow your child to go with someone unless you at least met who they were.

And why is mom a "whiney bi---"? Because she wants to meet the folks who will be responsible for her blood for the next four years?! Is that what you have come to...she is a single mom, if I am not mistaken...and because she they lone parent...she's a "whiney bi---"? Wow....

Her son is getting a free ride to one of the best colleges in the state and she is crying about it? Yes I said Whiney B....

And to answer the first question.. If its my 10 year old of course not. But if its my 18 year old and he is going to college on a free ride, then I would not have a problem letting him go. Now If I was paying for I certainly would want to inspect everything to make sure I was getting my moneys worth.

UM QB Forcier to transfer to the U

Hmmm.... interesting.

Tate Forcier transferring to Miami

ESPN.com news services

Quarterback Tate Forcier is transferring from the University of Michigan to the University of Miami.

"Miami had the best opportunity," Forcier told ESPN. "There is so much positive energy around this program and I really want to be apart of it. I love these coaches an feel like they are the right guys for me. I had a great visit and I really want to be a part of the rebirth at Miami."

Before choosing the Hurricanes, Forcier had narrowed his options to Kansas State, Washington, Arizona, Miami and Montana.

Forcier backed up Denard Robinson last season after starting ahead of him when they were both freshmen during the 2009 season. Forcier threw for 2,647 yards with 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 20 career games.

The 6-foot-1, 192-pound Forcier, a native of San Diego, Calif., was ruled academically ineligible to play in the Jan. 1 Gator Bowl.

Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon said Forcier was no longer with the program as he introduced coach Brady Hoke as Rich Rodriguez's successor.

Forcier was a prep star in San Diego who wound up starting for Michigan in his college debut.

Injuries stunted his success and the Wolverines lost seven of their next eight games. Robinson moved past Forcier on the depth chart last spring and started the 2010 opener, accounting for 383 yards and two touchdowns in a win over Connecticut.

Ex-Michigan Wolverines QB Tate Forcier transferring to Miami Hurricanes - ESPN

Hmmm.... interesting.

Tate Forcier transferring to Miami

ESPN.com news services

Quarterback Tate Forcier is transferring from the University of Michigan to the University of Miami.

"Miami had the best opportunity," Forcier told ESPN. "There is so much positive energy around this program and I really want to be apart of it. I love these coaches an feel like they are the right guys for me. I had a great visit and I really want to be a part of the rebirth at Miami."

Before choosing the Hurricanes, Forcier had narrowed his options to Kansas State, Washington, Arizona, Miami and Montana.

Forcier backed up Denard Robinson last season after starting ahead of him when they were both freshmen during the 2009 season. Forcier threw for 2,647 yards with 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 20 career games.

The 6-foot-1, 192-pound Forcier, a native of San Diego, Calif., was ruled academically ineligible to play in the Jan. 1 Gator Bowl.

Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon said Forcier was no longer with the program as he introduced coach Brady Hoke as Rich Rodriguez's successor.

Forcier was a prep star in San Diego who wound up starting for Michigan in his college debut.

Injuries stunted his success and the Wolverines lost seven of their next eight games. Robinson moved past Forcier on the depth chart last spring and started the 2010 opener, accounting for 383 yards and two touchdowns in a win over Connecticut.

Ex-Michigan Wolverines QB Tate Forcier transferring to Miami Hurricanes - ESPN

How do you feel about this ?

Will he continue to advance in his football years or vanish behind the current QB's there ?

Jimbo said:
How do you feel about this ?

Will he continue to advance in his football years or vanish behind the current QB's there ?

Well... the U will have good experienced QB that will come in and force all the other QBs to bring their "A" game if they wanna start. He will be throwing to a better core of skilled players and will have better coaching than the Rich Rod staff. Then we will see how good he really is. I like it.

Awful excited about a guy who would not start in Michigan.

With the power houses this kid was going to its a wonder he is in Miami

Kansas State, Washington, Arizona, Miami and Montana

Well... the U will have good experienced QB that will come in and force all the other QBs to bring their "A" game if they wanna start. He will be throwing to a better core of skilled players and will have better coaching than the Rich Rod staff. Then we will see how good he really is. I like it.

Where were these athletes last season? Sorry pal, MICHIGAN has a very talented bunch of receivers. Good luck getting this kid to class, that's why he's gone from MICHIGAN.

You are correct about the coaching from Rich Rod, though.

Awful excited about a guy who would not start in Michigan.

With the power houses this kid was going to its a wonder he is in Miami

Kansas State, Washington, Arizona, Miami and Montana

Where was there excitement? I just thought that this sudden transfer came out of nowhere. In NONE of my statement does it hint he is the guy that lead us 'to the promise land'....:rolleyes: And besides, he is a seasoned starter with experience...not a unknown that might have played against inferior high school talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)