A Motor On The 12' And 10' Mesh Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

birdman2001

Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
Hey Guy I Was Wondering If The Pansat Free To Air Can Operate The Motor On The 12'/10 Mesh Dish And If So How

Has anybody tried a VBox II yet? I think Sadoun was getting some in. The original VBox was kind of a disappointment for a lot of folks.

Your better off buying a cheap c-band receiver from flea bay to control the dish, and it will allow you to see c and ku ntsc signals.

pampaul said:
Your better off buying a cheap c-band receiver from flea bay to control the dish, and it will allow you to see c and ku ntsc signals.

If the VBox II works well, I think I'd still be tempted to go that way and slave the analog to the Pansat. Unless he's looking to subscribe to some programming. That way, he wouldn't have to go back and forth between the receivers every time he wanted to change sats or polarity. Of course that's exactly what he'll have to do for the analog channels but there's more digital FTA on cband than analog.

I beleive you can use a high freq. splitter or most receivers allow the lnb to through-put to another bo:mad:i.e. the 4dtv side car I think connects in this fashion)

pampaul said:
I beleive you can use a high freq. splitter or most receivers allow the lnb to through-put to another bo:mad:i.e. the 4dtv side car I think connects in this fashion)

With the side car the analog receiver still has to control the motor. The splitter solution is essentially the same as slaving the analog to the pansat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)