A Note On *Positive* Dish Service

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
I see so many complaints, I wanted to post to a very positive experiences.

When I wanted to do the HD upgrade from my SD receivers, I sent a nice email to ceo. They called me about an hour later and sent me 2 722 receivers and did a dish 1000.2 upgrade for free (I did have to reup my commitment).

Later, when I saw that my HD locals were nowhere on the map, I installed a robust antenna which gets near 100% strength on all of my locals. Only problem was that I could only record one HD network at a time that way. I had to get anything else from the major networks from the SD feed.

Well, the other night, I sent another email to ceo, thanking them for the previous upgrade and explaining that I would like to get 2 722K's, so that I could record 2 HD locals at a time. They called me the next day and said they had to check some things and would get back with me on Tuesday (this was Friday and Monday was her day off). She called me back Tuesday as promised and told me she would be happy to do the exchange for me and asked if I would be willing to pay 29.99 per ATSC module, as it would be more difficult if she had to comp that at the same time as two more receivers. I thought that this was more than fair and she did agree to ship the modules for free.

So, the receivers will be here tomorrow and the modules sometime next week. They did not have to do this at all, as they already had me under agreement. I think this was great service and wanted to post it to possibly balance some of the Dish hate posting I see here sometimes.

They will have my business for a long time and I actually like this better than having the HD locals on the sat, as I keep them no matter how hard it rains and they look better.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts