A Positive Experence from the Dish Audit Police!!!

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Well as you all know im just finishing building my house and plan to move in the next few weeks.....

http://www.dishretailer.com/newhouse.htm

So anyways, I get home last night and sure enough the Dish Audit police finally caught up with me and turned off all my receivers except for my 921.

I called them today, and they are giving me another 2 weeks till I move into my new home to do the audit :)

I guess they are not that bad afterall :)

just wait till you speak with them in 2 weeks claude
i guarentee they wont thank you for your business
but glad to hear they(audit team) actually treated someone HUMAN
good luck claude
by the way the new house looks great

People at Dish Network that call you to ask for your location ID making sure all of your receivers are all at your home. They make sure you are not involved with stealing satellite television service.

But they do not know if all of those receivers are at the same location or not unless you have the phoneline plugged in. I do not agree with their accusations and issues where they want to audit deactivated receivers or receivers used for RV's/campers. I just sold a setup to someone in which Dish told him it was ok to use it for his camper. I warned him that he might get audited since he has all the channels and this makes his third receiver and if he does get audited all but the primary receiver may get shut off and that he would need to give Dish audit team all the location id's at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)