A Prime star, A Offset Scaler Ring, And a Cband LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK I am so confused.
you're not confused :)

Somebody straighten me out.
I'll try ;)

Your receiveing C-band through a C-band LNB with a primestar dish.
I was...that dish is now aimed at AnikF1 (107.3) for my Starchoice subscription

Is it C-Band analog or digital?
both. The pics above are digital and I did have analog too using a different receiver

I thought the FTA receivers only received KU. Am I wrong on that?
All FTA boxes are capable of receiving both C-Band and KU Band. There are a few boxes that don't really list C-Band satellites in the menu options but it is possible to add them. The above channels are digital feeds and I used my old Toshiba TRX-1420 analog box to get the couple analog channels up there.

Thats really neat Iceberg.
Thanks :) Gives a whole new option for a Primestar dish, a C-Band LNBF and a couple hours :)

What I did for 121W was set up a KU LNB and got the Dish card locked in, then swapped the LNB out and went from there. For 99W I used the C-Band LNB and my old analog box and got Shepherd's Chapel locked in (its on analog). Since analog has more "play" than digital, I was able to go from there and lock World Harvest and a couple other channels on 99W

Well bless my soul. Iceberg is right. (Everybody knew he was anyway). My Mercury II has C-band satellites already in the menu.. Now that opens up a lot of possibilities. Big Dish, V-Box, different LNB, hmmm :)

my second GeoSatPro dish will be here tomorrow along with my C-band LNB. I really hope I can hit something with it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.