A Raging Debate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just alternate my pattern from week to week, that is if I remember what I did the week before. I have two EGO self-propelled electric mowers, they are great, they even have headlights if you want to mow after dark.

If you can't see your previous pattern, it probably doesn't matter which way you go.

The heavier the mower, the more important it is to mix up the directions.

I jave a lot of sloped yard to mow, so I have to pretty much go with contoured on the side and front. The back is a bit flatter, so I can alternate diagonal with NS and EW. I try to avoid running the wheels in the same rut as before.

Reactions: TheKrell
Well I have had a bad mower experience today. I have been using a battery mower the last 7 years. Ryobi with a 48V lead acid battery. I been happy with the mower but the batteries cost about what I paid for the whole mower kit. The battery was going bad on me and I was trying to nurse it through the season. The charger wouldn't shut off because of the battery condition so if left on it just boils the battery. :( I had hired the neighbor kid to mow the lawn every weekend. The last time he mowed the yard he ran over the end of the hose hanging from the spool and ruined the male fitting. He then put the mower away in the shed but this time he decided to plug in the charger. I never asked him to do that before and he never told me he did that. It was three days before I went to the shed to charge the mower. Found the charger plugged in and the battery melted down. Totally dead. :( I need to mow the lawn at least one more time. But you can't buy a lawnmower in this town today. Lots of snow blowers for sale but not one GD lawnmower. We had snow last week but today it was 70° :(

I believe there’s an Amazing place you can still buy a mower from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask a neighbor if you can borrow his. For a one time mowing, the kid who usually does it should come over and mow again, but bring his own mower...
I was a minute or two late. I went to the neighbor to ask, I had heard him mowing earlier, but he was just winterizing his mower. :( There is another neighbor I can ask but he's hard to catch and his woman only speaks Spanish and I don't.

I really don't want to talk to the kid. I wouldn't have anything positive to say. Before the last incident there were a couple others that had me thinking not to hire him next year anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts