"a significant expansion of HD channels in the coming months"

RemyM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Stamford, CT
Well this certainly sounds promising.

"We are pleased to add these unique, high-quality networks to our robust array of high-definition programming, and we plan to build on these additions with a significant expansion of HD channels in the coming months," said Theresa Chillianis, Cablevision's vice president of video product management. "Our high-capacity fiber network gives Cablevision the ability to continually exceed our customers' expectations and deliver additional value through our products, including the best HD programming with no additional fees or charges. We are confident our customers will enjoy Discovery HD Theater and National Geographic HD, in addition to the high-definition programming we already provide, and the new HD channels we plan to offer."

http://www.cablevision.com/index.jhtml?id=2007_03_22

That would be a great thing. What does everyone think this means ? Will they add VOOM ? ESPN2HD ? HDNET ? What does everyone think. I know I am dreaming of lots of new HD channels.

i think it means that when dtv starts adding all their hd channels their is going to be an explosion of hd channels comming to the market.

switched video is ready thats how all of the international channels are being broadcast.

I know they are using it for the internationals, but Rutledge said they will be able to use SDV for HD by the "end of the year".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts