A strange coincidence or.....?

rjousuf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
So i have been off from dish for about 3 years now. I was a former customer for about 2 years before that. Couple weeks ago i started thinking about coming back to dish and posted few questions here on this forum and i think dbstalk forums on wat kidn of deals can i get if go back to dish or should i qualify as new customer. And today in the mail out of no where received "$160 in Switch Back bonuses" mail from dish network. Telling me if i signed back with them i will save this much, get free installs, hd dvrs, etc....So does that mail came at a conveniant time when i was thinking about switching to dish after 3 years...or someone reading these forums and connecting user names (my username is my first intial and last name with J)??? i dont know..........

DO NOT CALL THE FLYER #... use 1-800-347-4123, or use the web site please .. that mail is not directly from dish network and we have soooo many problems from flyer call in's

And is 1-800-347-4123 an actual Dish Network number.???

Better to call a local retailer, you can prolly get the same deal: and have someone to visit or call if you have problems.

fred

I would go and by from Claude @ DishStore.net, I had the Winback offer also, but actually got a better deal with Claude. He is the best and a lot of Satguys members will bouch for me.

For sure go with a local retailer or claude at dishstore.net

what im wondering is how many of you telling him to go retailer are infact retailer/subcontractors. i as a DNS tech have nothing but disdaine for the retailers who make promises that dish will not back up, then I look like an ass because they lied to the customer. i once had one of these wonderful retailers tell a customer that he can get 200 pack and hd with 4 rooms for 19.95 for 10 months and then 29.95 remainder. i beleive my customer because they had all the the specifics of the convo written out in their phone ledger, or the we will mirror as many rooms as the customer wants free of charge, or the 65-80 year old bracket that gets the dvr, and never was told what it is for.. then you have to modify the wo to get it right.. please tell me the good side of retailers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)