ABC HD Channel Sound Distorted.

sa58bull

Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Strongsville, Ohio
Folks...

New to the forum but not new to dish. Been with them since they started. So there is the issue. I have a 722 and whenever (and it does not happen all the time, but appears to happen in the evening) I have my local Network afflicate feed, the sound at times sounds like someone is talking in a wind storm. Now the funny thing is it only happens on ABC HD not the SD channel. When commericals come on it goes away, and comes back on the network feed. No other channel has this issue. Anyone run into this? I have seen posts on Google that tend for me to believe this might be a network or Dish issue. Any guidance would be great..

Thanks

Go to your local station's website and look for contacts. Send an email to the programming department. Sometimes an engineer will respond.

Audio drop out on ABC

I've been noticing frequent audio drop out on both ABC and FOX locals ever since the last software download. My guess would be that there is a software issue that only occurs with programming material that started out as 720P (such as ABC and FOX). I have not seen audio drop outs on stations that broadcast 1080i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts