Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
This one was already in HD Cinema.

B000053VB4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: A sweet and sassy comedy about the bonds of sisterhood, Mystic Pizza offers the opportunity to see some solid young actors early in their careers. Three sisters of blue-collar Portuguese descent work in a pizzeria in the coastal town of Mystic, Connecticut. Each has her own unique romantic entanglements. One is the fast girl in town (Julia Roberts), who falls for a rich kid but wonders if she'll ever be accepted; one is the lifelong local girl (Lili Taylor) in love with her fisherman boyfriend (Vincent D'Onofrio) but scared of what marriage will do to their sex lives; and the youngest sister (Annabeth Gish) dreams of going to Yale but during a summer of baby-sitting has an affair with a married man. Through it all each sister depends on the others regardless of the complications. It's the alluring charm of the three disparate leads that makes Mystic Pizza the delightful experience it is. --Robert Lane

If you had seen Mystic Pizza in HD Cinema, I would like your opinioi how it looks on ABC tonight. To me it looks like the same transfers that I saw in HD Cinema with grainy.

ABC to me is looking worse since they launched ABC News on a substation. However Mystic PIzza had no WOW at all, grainy, old, if you just bought a HDTV and tuned to it OTA you'd be like "What this is what the big deal is?!?!" Hopefully the same people tune to MNF tonight..heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)