Marvels The Inhumans Greenlit for ABC fall schedule

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvel-abc-set-inhumans-tv-series-947296

Marvel has landed another series on ABC: The Inhumans.

The comic book studio — which previously abandoned plans for an Inhumans feature film — is now set to team with ABC Studios for an eight-episode live-action drama series set to premiere in the fall of 2017. The series will debut in the fall with the first two episodes debuting in Imax theaters in September.

ABC's The Inhumans will explore the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the royal family.

Marvel’s Inhumans – Official Trailer

“Marvel’s Inhumans” explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the royal family including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city. After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where they are greeted with surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them. Now they must find a way to reunite with each other and return to their home before their way of life is destroyed forever.

I don't know about this one. Doesn't really hit me yet.

I don't know either. It take everything I have to watch Marvel Agents of Shield because it is slow and plodding to me. Another show just like it ? I don't think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)