ZOO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Certainly has my attention...a bit corny, but fun. Good cast. Parts of if reminded me of one of my favorite films, "The Ghost in the Darkness", though on a campier level. Never though I'd see so many cats in a tree. That was a hoot, albeit eerie.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it, it was refreshing to see something different, especially after I went through many days of slim pickings on tv.

So, I´m looking forward to find out what´s the mystery driving these felines to behave in strange ways.

The cats in the tree was great. The "star" that can't hit the target with a high power rifle and scope was an idiot. As bad as all the cop shows where NO ONE ever shoots the tires of the getaway car.

i thought i was the only person that ever watched "The Ghost in the Darkness"

but im gonna keep the timer for this one

Looking forward to tonight´s show.

I´d like to see some other animals behaving strangely, How ´bout some rhinos, hyppos, mmm. :wink

TOTALLY HOOKED! Second ep amped up the intrigue, and scope. This summer show is fantastic!!! And no, did not read the book and don't care. I take it for what it is.

Great episode, I´m loving this show.
Now they have formed the group to find out what´s going on.
I´m still not clear on who are the French guys.

So they catch a cab in Japan,and it's a Volvo?The generator at the abandoned lab,starts,instantly?None of the guards has a gun,and they can't close a door?
The herd definitely needs culling,and I don't mean the critters :biggrin

Still haven´t caught up with last week´s episode,
I watched a promo for next episode, and it reminded me of Hitchock´s The Birds, mm except these were bats.... Just Crazy...:D

I watched tonight´s episode, and I haven´t watched the previous one, but it doesn´t look like I´m missing much.
Same crazy stuff going on.
Team travelling to Rio in style,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)