ABC HD Net Channels re Concerts or Other Specials on 99.0W & 95.0W?

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Ever since my Subscription Service provider cancelled my HD Net Channel in early December, I have noticed there are FTA ABC HD Net Channels - 1, 11, & 7 on 99.0W Galaxy 16 on C Band, as well as ABC HD Net Channels 14, 10, & 8 on 95.0W Galaxy 3-C. But it seems like these ABC FTA channels are mostly news content with a few variety programs. Does anyone know if these FTA ABC HD Net channels on 99.0W & 95.0W ever carry the Specials that I have now lost on my Subscription Service Provider? Or is the previous HD Net Service that I can no longer get from my Service Provider a totally different Service offering than the ABC HD Net Sat Channels available on FTA 99.0W & 95.0W?

The HD NET and the ABC HD Net are spearate entities. As Lak7 stated, the ABC channels are just feeds of the ABC network. HD NET and HD NET Movies are their own specific channels. I don't believe that they are even remotely related.

RADAR

Thanks for the replies Lak7 and Radar, just found out today that we are also losing the Cave Channel at the end of this month, and we've had a price increase this month. So that's a real deal for the Satellite customers - drop 2 channels and increase the monthly rates! Time to look for a new provider. But I guess this is not for these pages, - I need to go to the Canadian Satellite forum. Its unfortunate these channels are not available on FTA.

Azbox Enigma2 RTi core RC3 released

Recovering Dead AZBOX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)