ABC-HD: NHL Hockey : Tampa Bay Lightning vs Calgary Flames Game 7 8PM EST

This broadcast is piss poor! The video is alright, but the audio is utterly horrible!! It sounds like they are talkin on a cellphone or a muffled sound! Anyone else experiencing this?

The audio is not 5.1 here in NYC. My receivers says 5.1 but I have no audio in the back speaker. ABC, c'ommon... do this right... Where are you located Enforcer?

there is nothing as exciting aa StanleyCupHockeyFinals. Period the end. I do not watch 1 minute of hockey in the reg season. I start watching around the confernce finals. These Stanley Cup finals are truly 60 minutes of end-to-end excitement. I dont care who is playing or anything else. I'll pass on the multimillionaire druggy/rapists/gang-banging/ebonics struggling/ NBA to watch the NHL finals. Although, I must admit the rule they added where 30% of the upper body must be covered in tattoos was a good rule. Those tatts look great in HD. Also seeing just how much Shaq sweats during the course of a game is interesting.

Sean,

I live in Lexington, KY. It shows dolby digital on my receiver as well, but it sounds like the audio is being broadcasted on a cellphone or something. It's horrible. I have my audio turned way up and i can barely hear it.

Wow! that's bad... I don't have the volume problem here. It is just that it is not DD5.1 but it's coming through my front speakers fine.

mattyro said:
there is nothing as exciting aa StanleyCupHockeyFinals. Period the end. I do not watch 1 minute of hockey in the reg season. I start watching around the confernce finals. These Stanley Cup finals are truly 60 minutes of end-to-end excitement. I dont care who is playing or anything else. I'll pass on the multimillionaire druggy/rapists/gang-banging/ebonics struggling/ NBA to watch the NHL finals. Although, I must admit the rule they added where 30% of the upper body must be covered in tattoos was a good rule. Those tatts look great in HD. Also seeing just how much Shaq sweats during the course of a game is interesting.
You know it babyyy-Go Lakers-lol

btw-Don't forget to pass the dutchie on the LEFT HAND SIDE-LMAO

I thought the picture was just great tonight. Sound wasnt so good...but I thought it was one of the best looking hockey games I have seen. To compare itto HDNET's hockey....which is 1080 , HDNET is really super clear, but their cameras are just way to far from the action. ABC had their cameras close to the action which makes you feel every hit and every slapshot. I hate when the cameras are set so far away from the action. ABC was on the money tonight. All they have to do is to work on their sound issues and get us some 5.1. Thanks ABC!!!