ABC in Louisville, KY-Lost of Signal at 9:05pm EDT

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
Sat down to watch Grey's Anatomy and about 3 to 5 minutes into the show signal is lost. Place card up saying no need to call they know station is out. Will get back in service ASAP. No info on who put up place card and who not to call.It's 11:21pm EDT and place card still up. Don't think it was Dish, cause OTA wouldn't come in either.
Anyone know what happen?
Ghpr13:(

Sat down to watch Grey's Anatomy and about 3 to 5 minutes into the show signal is lost. Place card up saying no need to call they know station is out. Will get back in service ASAP. No info on who put up place card and who not to call.It's 11:21pm EDT and place card still up. Don't think it was Dish, cause OTA wouldn't come in either.
Anyone know what happen?
Ghpr13:(

I am sorry that you have lost your local ABC channel. We are not showing that there is a known issue with that channel at this time. The Outage slate that you have reported is what the system shows when a spotbeam local signal is lost but all the regular conus satellite signals are still trasmitting normally. If you have been experiencing an issue with an outage of this type before, please send a PM with your account information and I will see what I can do to get it corrected. Thank you!

I am sorry that you have lost your local ABC channel. We are not showing that there is a known issue with that channel at this time. The Outage slate that you have reported is what the system shows when a spotbeam local signal is lost but all the regular conus satellite signals are still trasmitting normally. If you have been experiencing an issue with an outage of this type before, please send a PM with your account information and I will see what I can do to get it corrected. Thank you!

Mary,
Thanks for the reply, but this was the first time that has ever happen like that. ABC is up and running this morning, so who knows what really happened.
Ghpr13:confused:

Update

WHAS-11, our ABC affiliate, had a power outage and a generator failure which knocked them of the air until 11:20pm Thursday night. As reported in The Courier-Journal Saturday's edition. "Grey's Anatomy" will be rebroadcast Sunday, at 1:00pm EDT. "Private Practice" will be rebroadcast Monday, at 1:35am EDT.
Ghpr13:)

P.S. It appears I misspelled "Grey's Anatomy" in prior post. Sorry! I lived by spellchecker, but words that it won't check, well odds are I'm going to spell them wrong. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)