So I'll be moving to my parents house in a few months and I asked Dish if they would move my service even though my parents house already had Dish. They told me that they could put my service on hold, but I could not get out of the contract. It would also cost me $420 to cancel early. Anyone have any experience with this? It's not my fault they can't handle 2 accounts at one location.