? about dishstore.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ben Kidman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
I want to buy the vip722 from dish store,. Don’t know about history of this site and items for sale. Don’t know is brand new? And what’s about support and guaranteed the item for purchase ..anyway if u know let me know please .

Thanks d
But items they sale, is brand new? Didn’t say anything about condition of items or anything close to it. Just says it how’s works. But thanks

Thanks ice and d.
Just kind of sux
Pay $400 then after few months they going to come up with new box. And u have to toss it out for change then no one to buy.
But o well that’s why I thinking getting U –VERSE by next year..so u don’t need to getting extra boxs for this room or there .,one works all!

I bought my vip 222 from DishStore. It was new. Very good company IMO. Later on, I needed the attachment to turn my 500+ dish into a 1000+, and Claude gave it to me for the shipping cost. 2 thumbs up!

Thanks guys Gust talked to dish account manager,and she up grade me to 722 with just $110!..now i have 2 722s and one 612 ..i am soo happy now :)
but thanks,i will try dishstore for sure next time then.

All the receivers we sell are brand new, unless it says referb in the item description on the website.

722, 612, 222, 211k should be brand new because I don't get referbs

522, 322, and 311 are all referbs since I don't have a choice when ordering them

Only issue we have on referbs is...

SW21's, SW64's, DP34's and DP Twins

We purchase these "New" from DISH Network and sometimes they ship referbished product and don't tell us. Nothing I can do about it since they do not give us a choice in what they send is.

Claude Greiner
Dishstore.net