About power Inserter dppro44

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I’m looking to get this Power Inserter dpp44
I bought one from EBAY when I got it was used so ,I send it back and getting my refund ,,but was stated as BRAND NEW item in EBAY… kind of pissed off now. Is really hard to find some where just sell the Inserter only NOT with the switcher
Was wondering if u knows any dealers I can trust of the item and order it “BRAND NEW”

Thanks for help :)

By the way, I'm not sure what receivers you are running on the 44, but if they are all DP receivers you probably don't need the inserter. Although that is not recommended by Dish.

I’m running 5 TVS with 2 switchers with two power Inserter s ..Well dish network install the whole thing,he was here for almost 4 hours all wires and switchers did under ground of the house, will i paid good for it good too he done a real good job tho, anyways I just want to install one more Inserter to power it up more then usual, might better picture or something…I have 3 722s one 722k and one 612 receivers.is just a big house and a lots TVs and rooms..And each box installs to one TV only. I don’t have standard TVs..All HD’S!!

Last edited:
LAKEBUM..
thanks for help..but dishnetstore dont carry the ddp44 is like Dishpro Legacy Adaptor ..is not what I'm looking for tho..I'm kinda confuse!

I’m running 5 TVS with 2 switchers with two power Inserter s ..Well dish network install the whole thing,he was here for almost 4 hours all wires and switchers did under ground of the house, will i paid good for it good too he done a real good job tho, anyways I just want to install one more Inserter to power it up more then usual, might better picture or something…I have 3 722s one 722k and one 612 receivers.is just a big house and a lots TVs and rooms..And each box installs to one TV only. I don’t have standard TVs..All HD’S!!

Adding an extra power inserter will do absolutely nothing. One per switch is all that is needed or work.

Oh wow thanks for help . I just skip buying it then.. i thought more power would be better picture ,looks like i was wrong..

again Thank you to both of you :)

Make sure your power inserters are on the DPP44's port 1. The switch's electronics and LNBs are only powered from port 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)