Absentia Season 3, Amazon

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Twists, turns, suspense and action galore. By far, the best season of the series. Hope it gets picked up for #4! What's also interesting is that it is filmed in Bulgaria, but takes place in Boston.

• Love
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Twists, turns, suspense and action galore. By far, the best season of the series. Hope it gets picked up for #4! What's also interesting is that it is filmed in Bulgaria, but takes place in Boston.
I have been thinking about watching this series, starting with season 1 of course ...

Is it worth my time to get into it ?

I started Locke and Key last week, so I'll get to Absentia after that ...

Absentia has the gal from Castle on it, so I'll get to that next.
I'd take a pause from Locke and Key, and go to the show with Stana Katic! Much Better! Probably wont' watch S2 L&K, and mad that Netflix cancelled October Faction, which was far superior.

I'd take a pause from Locke and Key, and go to the show with Stana Katic! Much Better! Probably wont' watch S2 L&K, and mad that Netflix cancelled October Faction, which was far superior.
I will probably be done with Locke and Key tonight or tomorrow and then move on to Absentia.

Ok all you Absentia people ....

I am into about episode 5 of Season 1 ... I will catch up if I don't run out of data .... I don't know how the people that only stream do it ... it would cost me another $15 on to an already expensive internet bill.

Anyways, I really like Stana Katic .... first saw her on Castle and have liked her ever since.
However, when watching this show, I see her, but I also see Jane from Blindspot ( Jaimie Alexander ) ... without the tattoos obviously.
Therefore its making it a really interesting show ...

Anyone else see her occasionally when they see Emily in the show ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts