According to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer, Cavs/Lakers to play on Christmas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Cleveland Cavaliers expected to open against Boston Celtics; face L.A. Lakers on Christmas - cleveland.com

HD, this is no surprise for me- when the Shaq trade became official, I actually predicted they'd play the Lakers on Christmas Day, saying that the starpower would be too much to ignore.

Now, will it be played at STAPLES or The Q?

BTW, I will make a bold prediction- this game will draw a double-digit rating.

Hopefully this will be an NBA Final Preview....

I'll be watching the Bolts/Titans game instead. That one should be a war, like it has been for the last few years.

Cleveland Cavaliers expected to open against Boston Celtics; face L.A. Lakers on Christmas - cleveland.com

HD, this is no surprise for me- when the Shaq trade became official, I actually predicted they'd play the Lakers on Christmas Day, saying that the starpower would be too much to ignore.

Now, will it be played at STAPLES or The Q?

BTW, I will make a bold prediction- this game will draw a double-digit rating.

Will Lebron walk out again when they lose at Staples?? Maybe this time he can hold hands with Shaq and do it together..

Hopefully this will be an NBA Final Preview....

LMAO..

Also, just heard the Cavs opening game opponent....

Cleveland will host the Boston Celtics on Oct. 27 in a game set for TNT.

The bleeding will (hopefully) stop, starting October 27th. At least this city has the Cavs to look forward to. Come on NBA season, get here already!!!

Cleveland Cavaliers release Kinsey; schedule may open vs. Celtics, with Christmas in L.A. - cleveland.com

Lol. Maybe the Browns will be a pleasant surprise. You just never know with the NFL. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)