Accurate E*/VOOM Promotion Details - Shameless Plug for a Gold Sponsor

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Ok, after making 4 calls into E* and after reading the endless horror stories about the misinformed E* CSRs, I would highly suggest that everyone call Claude at the DishStore. They are a SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsor who will:

A. Speak English (yes, the real stuff!)
B. Provide you with accurate information and pricing regarding the VOOM Promotion.
C. Give you E*'s best VOOM Promotion deal.

I called the guys at DishStore a few weeks back when it was announced that VOOM was discontinuing operations. These guys were top notch, provided me with accurate information and gave me the best deal possible. I did not order at that time since VOOM21 wasn't announced nor was the VOOM Promotion...$19.99 Top 180 and perhaps additional HD receivers.

I don't mean to be sound so cruel, but the E* CSRs are so full of crap that it's coming out their ears. Stop the insanity and contact Dishstore. I may not order E*, but I will certainly be able to make an informed decision after I speak to them tomorrow.

Thanks, riffjim. Will check them out tomorrow.

riffjim4069 said:
Ok, after making 4 calls into E* and after reading the endless horror stories about the misinformed E* CSRs, I would highly suggest that everyone call Claude at the DishStore. They are a SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsor who will:

A. Speak English (yes, the real stuff!)
B. Provide you with accurate information and pricing regarding the VOOM Promotion.
C. Give you E*'s best VOOM Promotion deal.

I called the guys at DishStore a few weeks back when it was announced that VOOM was discontinuing operations. These guys were top notch, provided me with accurate information and gave me the best deal possible. I did not order at that time since VOOM21 wasn't announced nor was the VOOM Promotion...$19.99 Top 180 and perhaps additional HD receivers.

I don't mean to be sound so cruel, but the E* CSRs are so full of crap that it's coming out their ears. Stop the insanity and contact Dishstore. I may not order E*, but I will certainly be able to make an informed decision after I speak to them tomorrow.

We're just interested in the cheapest way to get HD. We have no interest in SD.

Still enjoying FM this PM under increasingly cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

SeattleVoomer1 said:
We're just interested in the cheapest way to get HD. We have no interest in SD...
We have no interest in SD either, Gill. I think it was DarrellP who said you can get a "HD ONLY" package from E* if you ask for it! That's probably the way I would go, IF I go with E*. They charge you a $5/mo surcharge for "no SD", but I think he is getting all Voom10 plus HDNet, TNT-HD, ESPN-HD, and a few others for a total of $22/mo. Sounds pretty good to me.

Riff, you might want to ask Claude at the DishStore about the "HD ONLY" deal. Any hidden charges, etc.

Sittin in my dark room. No longer VuMin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)