Activate a 811

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i did dish mover yesterday for costumer. and CSR refused to activate 811 on site they send 211 to costumer

I think they will activate the 811 recievers, but not with any of the HD packs.

YOu can always just trade in the 811 for a 211, and pay $49...

DishDave said:
This means the 811 i paid $200.00 is worthles now ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

do you have the previous HD pack currently active on your account?? if so you are good to go and you can activate the 811 on your account

I am grandfathered for the 9.99$ HD pack and I think I will be picking up a 200$ 921 soon just to use for these channels that will remain mpeg2 for a long while still

-Gary

something is not right. I sold my 811 on ebay, but first checked with dish if they would still activate them after Feburary 1st. They said they would activate any receiver after 2/1. My buyer received my 811 after Feburary 1st, and had NO PROBLEM activating it

jeslevine said:
something is not right. I sold my 811 on ebay, but first checked with dish if they would still activate them after Feburary 1st. They said they would activate any receiver after 2/1. My buyer received my 811 after Feburary 1st, and had NO PROBLEM activating it

Were they activating it for HD programming packages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts