Activation/updates available from all satellites?

gxs

Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Hi, I have a quick question. Are the activation/updates available from all satellites or just 1 particular satellite? Thanks.

It would behoove you to get your equipment fully set up before you attempt to activate.

You should be able to get what you need off of 119W.

Question: Forum members have been talking about the Vip211 software upgrade to L436 for a few days, but my receiver is still at L435. Would love to have Dishcomm working on both HD receivers. I've tried the usual tricks, reset, check switch, hard power off, etc. without any luck. I would have thought all Vip211 would take the update at the same time, what goes?

Question: Forum members have been talking about the Vip211 software upgrade to L436 for a few days, but my receiver is still at L435. Would love to have Dishcomm working on both HD receivers. I've tried the usual tricks, reset, check switch, hard power off, etc. without any luck. I would have thought all Vip211 would take the update at the same time, what goes?
It could take a week or more to complete the roll-out. Make sure you have the receiver turned off when you're not using it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts