Actor Joe Conley, who played Ike Godsey on 'The Waltons,' dies at 85

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. I agree Poke...fantastic show depicting good, hard-working country folk. Unfortunately, such a quality show would succeed in our current society...just look at all the nonsense on TV these days.

In Memory of The Waltons "Ike Godsey" - Joe Conley

Last edited by a moderator:
Ike was a good old boy, CoraBeth was, well, CoraBeth.... Joe had a long career in television but nothing surpassed his Ike. RIP my friend.....

Used to watch the Waltons faithfully as a kid.My grandmother never missed an episode.Good night Ike Godsey.

Man, I grew up on the Waltons, this is sad news. He was a humble guy. I wish they made more shows like this too. It seems now every time I turn on the TV they are taking about Baby's Mamas and 16 year olds giving birth. There was once a time when this behavior was considered to be shameful, now you get a TV show for not having your wits about you.

Man, I grew up on the Waltons, this is sad news. He was a humble guy. I wish they made more shows like this too. It seems now every time I turn on the TV they are taking about Baby's Mamas and 16 year olds giving birth. There was once a time when this behavior was considered to be shameful, now you get a TV show for not having your wits about you.

Umm, in the early years and right up to the 30s and 40s of the 19th century it was quite common for 16 year olds to get married and start their families..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts