Actor Kal Penn to Join White House Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Scott, I haven't watched my recording of that episode yet. :mad:

So, the whole world needs to shut up about an episode that they watched at its normal time or later on a DVR and you haven't? You need to stay away from anything related to a show you haven't watched if you don't want to risk a spoiler or two.

So, the whole world needs to shut up about an episode that they watched at its normal time or later on a DVR and you haven't? You need to stay away from anything related to a show you haven't watched if you don't want to risk a spoiler or two.
Read the title of the thread. It has nothing to do with the show. So, because he is/was an actor on House I should not open the thread?? :confused:

Spoiler tags would have been nice for the post though...

Read the title of the thread. It has nothing to do with the show. So, because he is/was an actor on House I should not open the thread?? :confused:

The spoiler info was in the AP story. I didn't know either before I read it. :( But I'm not sure that spoiler rules apply to a show after the air date.

I did read the title of the thread. I also know that Kal Penn is one of the actors on House. If he is going to be a member of the White House Staff, he is not going to be an actor as well. He must be leaving the show. Yep, by gosh, he did, in a very big way.

I did read the title of the thread. I also know that Kal Penn is one of the actors on House. If he is going to be a member of the White House Staff, he is not going to be an actor as well. He must be leaving the show. Yep, by gosh, he did, in a very big way.
Got it, you're right and I'm wrong.

But, that's OK, I do understand your lack of familiarity with the concept since there aren't too many spoiler opportunities in the Song Name thread where you seem to spend most of your time.

Depends on what his background is as far as college if he went but then again I can see that it could be a good move to use him for the position given the recognition factor and his approachability. However I cant see him taking a cut in pay from a hit television show where he had to be earning in the high six figure or low seven figure zone to take on a low income to low middle income salary without remaining in his given career.

I didnt see the show Monday night and I'm not going to say anything because I dont need anyone getting uptight but I will hazzard a guess as to what House will figure out and that it has something to do with his childhood which if I remember correctly was a troubled one that he shrugged off on one or two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)