Adam Lambert closes AMA's in a weird way

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Did ya guys see the closing of the AMA's with Adam Lambert??

Had my teenagers cover their eyes all the time... :eek:

Did ya guys see the closing of the AMA's with Adam Lambert??

Had my teenagers cover their eyes all the time... :eek:

It was a combination Rocky Horror, Alice Cooper and San Francisco Gay Pride Parade rolled into an album release. Not certainly your stock American Idol production.

He should have taken up Queen's desire for him to play the new "Freddie Mercury" if that is possible.

I heard VMA cuts alots of his show, i read in some internet..as he was french kissing the guitar player dude rubing his face on the backup dancers crotchs and in the end he gave the middel finger to audience..
he just went over borad madonna wanna be or some!was AWFUL!

It was actually edited in the West Coast.. but East coast saw the whole enchilada.
I saw it on ABC East .. and saw it also on West and it was completely different.

He is a great singer but the french kissing that guitar dude and getting a simulated blowjob from his backup dancer is too much, especially for public tv and coming from a family oriented brand like American Idol. I glad he didn't win on American Idol. Decency in public tv is going down the drain.

There is no decency any more on network tv. Have you watched the animated shows on Fox on SUnday? There is more sex and animated flesh than ever before. On the Cleveland show, Cleveland's dad had sex with a man called "Auntie Mom". The Simpson's Marge and Homer had an orgy of junk food and sex . Not to mention that Marge was the centerfold in Playboy this last month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts