Add dish to phone/internet...

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
While getting internet for the home the csr told me I can add dish to my bill to get $5 off the dish bill and 20% off my total bill

Ive heard of problems when you don't go straight thru dish but the rep told me that they are linked through dish and there wouldnt be any problems...

Is this true and should I merge???

Thanks in advance

Hi, DISH Network does bundle service with a lot of providers and most people have no issues with this type of account. It does make things easier in that all the services will be under one bill and most providers offer a $5.00 a month discount for these account. Some do have a minimum programming requirement to maintain the discount. If you want specific information, please PM me and I look into your telephone/internet provider in more detail. Thank you!

I do not like to bundle services because if you have to pay it all at one time you my not have all of the money, and you my get all of the services turn off. Just some thing to think about..

I do not like to bundle services because if you have to pay it all at one time you my not have all of the money, and you my get all of the services turn off. Just some thing to think about..

Welcome to the Forums!

I sorta feel the same way. I think Iceberg is the expert on this subject though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)