Addams Family coming to METV on May 3rd

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
Last edited:
At least the Flinstones are still on Sunday morning. I find it strange that ME TV has 3 episodes of the Flinstones then one Jetsons on Sunday - I would have thought it would have been two of each.

At least the Flinstones are still on Sunday morning. I find it strange that ME TV has 3 episodes of the Flinstones then one Jetsons on Sunday - I would have thought it would have been two of each.
Did not know it but good to hear that they are on Saturday mornings. I edited my post to reflect that they are not leaving the lineup entirely - just leaving the 6pm weekday slot. Thanks for the info! :hatsoff

Reactions: Jimbo and zippyfrog
Jetsons doesn't have as many episodes..like one season

I just saw a promo that the Addams Family will be coming to METV starting May 3rd at 6:00pm eastern. This will bump the Flintstones from their slot - unknown whether they will move or go on hiatus. :)

EDIT: Flintstones will be leaving the 6pm slot. Confirmed by new schedule here: https://cdnmetv.metv.com/rPjwE-1618925390-MeTV Nat Sch 2Q21 Eff. 5-3-21 E-P.pdf
I wish they would have kept the Flintstones and Addams Family and moved them to 7pm and later, never got a chance to watch when the News comes on from 6-7

Reactions: FTA4PA
I wish they would have kept the Flintstones and Addams Family and moved them to 7pm and later, never got a chance to watch when the News comes on from 6-7
You should get an ota dvr. You can buy an Airtv 2 and a 1tb hdd from Amazon for under $150 before sales taxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)