Addicted to...

OceanStateWitch

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Rhode Island (OceanState)
ModNation Racers!
PS3 & PSP!

HOWEVER.....I find that the load times are terribly slow-both local & online. :mad: PSP doesnt seem to be quite as bad as my PS3 but that could be b/c my PS3 is bogged down with Rockband songs. (addict of that too)

Karts are fun to customize and racing is awesome!:up

Figured this forum needed a post :D

I tried playing this at a best buy and the loading was so much that I lost interest before I could even get into it.

ModNation Racers!
PS3 & PSP!

HOWEVER.....I find that the load times are terribly slow-both local & online. :mad: PSP doesnt seem to be quite as bad as my PS3 but that could be b/c my PS3 is bogged down with Rockband songs. (addict of that too)

Karts are fun to customize and racing is awesome!:up

Figured this forum needed a post :D

I read your reply to my post in the Blur thread. Glad to know there's another MNR fan in these forums. In spite of its hiccups, I'm really surprised the game hasn't caught on/sold more. Sony has been marketing the heck out of it since last summer. According to VGCharts, as of last week, it's only sold about 350,000 copies worldwide since it came out two months ago. Heck that lame Lost Via Domus game has sold more than that!

At any rate, I finally put it down for a bit when the server disconnects (which I hadn't experienced much of before) starting costing me some online wins last week. Very irritating if I want to get the 100 online wins trophy sometime this year. lol

I hope the patch comes out soon and effectively fixes all the game's glitches, resulting in a huge infusion of more racers. I'd love to see this community continue to thrive as much as LBP has! I'm generally not one to mix up it in online multiplayer much, but this game has really pulled me in.

My PSN ID is Satnamji if you ever want to race sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts