Adding 3rd Hopper2 with sling to home account.

paul65k

Original poster
Jan 7, 2019
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I did a search and couldn't find a good answer to this question other than some info previous to the Hopper3 being released.

So I currently have 2 Hopper with sling receivers and 3 Joeys (2 wireless) on our home account. Dish owns all the equipment currently.

I just purchased a MH that has a winegard travl'er dish and the previous owner had a hopper with sling installed so hooking up the receiver won't be an issue. My question is so that I don't have to move one of the hoppers in and out of the MH will Dish allow me to add another Hopper2 to my account if I purchase the box outright and just pay the additional $15 a month??

second question based on the answer to the first.......can I then turn that receiver on and off when not needed??

I did a search and couldn't find a good answer to this question other than some info previous to the Hopper3 being released.

So I currently have 2 Hopper with sling receivers and 3 Joeys (2 wireless) on our home account. Dish owns all the equipment currently.

I just purchased a MH that has a winegard travl'er dish and the previous owner had a hopper with sling installed so hooking up the receiver won't be an issue. My question is so that I don't have to move one of the hoppers in and out of the MH will Dish allow me to add another Hopper2 to my account if I purchase the box outright and just pay the additional $15 a month??

second question based on the answer to the first.......can I then turn that receiver on and off when not needed??

I had four HWSs on my account for a while. Had to purchase two. Not sure if they still would allow that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts