Adding a reciever

Status
Please reply by conversation.

givemetoro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Hey guys,

I'm planning on adding a HD receiver for our bedroom and I went to directv.com and added it to my shopping cart. When I went to check out it said that it was 4.99 a month for the lease fee, which I understand. But then it says 9.99 for HD Access a month. I already pay 9.99 for the HD on my current receiver. Is this a per receiver fee? I would think it would just be one fee on your account...

Hey guys,

I'm planning on adding a HD receiver for our bedroom and I went to directv.com and added it to my shopping cart. When I went to check out it said that it was 4.99 a month for the lease fee, which I understand. But then it says 9.99 for HD Access a month. I already pay 9.99 for the HD on my current receiver. Is this a per receiver fee? I would think it would just be one fee on your account...

The fee is per account.

When you deal with the web sight it is not smart enough to know that you already re paying the 9.99 HD fee. Your netter off calling amd talking to a live person and you might even get a better deal that way rather than online.

Dont forget that they will extend your contract for an aditional 2 years on your second receiver. Have that in mind before you order.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)