Adding hr20????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McVey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
My contract is up and directv is offering me a hr20. Do they send it to my service adress or billing adress.THANKS.

What do you think where are your receivers supposed to be? I think they still have installers deliver them.

Yeah, that is a problem if you 'moved' or something. It will go to the service address and be installed unless you convinence them otherwise. Try getting them to ship it to your work address or something since you don't need installation :)

Just tell them that you would rather go to a local Best Buy to get the receiver and see if they will give you a credit for amount you will pay. I was able to get them to do this a few years ago.

Just tell them that you would rather go to a local Best Buy to get the receiver and see if they will give you a credit for amount you will pay. I was able to get them to do this a few years ago.

Thats a really good idea .....Ya i "moved" a couple hours to get Hd locals

My understanding is if the receivers that D* has the installer bring out and install are new units they have warehoused. If D* ships you a unit, it will be refurbished. BB has new units, the 700 series. The last unit I had gotten thru D* and installed on Aug 1 was the HR20-100 series. I would see if you could buy it from BB and see if they would credit your account. And remember, another two year contract.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)