Adding your gamer tag to your sig...

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
It took me some time to figure out but I finally have figured it out.. This must be a new feature scott put up.

To put your gamer tag in sig. add the following lines of code

[ x b l ] your gamertag name [ / x b l ] and thats it :)

Minus the spaces :) enjoy..

upon sucessfull completion you should see this in your Signature

[xbl]goaliebob99[/xbl]

goaliebob99 said:
It took me some time to figure out but I finally have figured it out.. This must be a new feature scott put up.

To put your gamer tag in sig. add the following lines of code

[ x b l ] your gamertag name [ / x b l ] and thats it :)

Minus the spaces :) enjoy..

upon sucessfull completion you should see this in your Signature

[xbl]goaliebob99[/xbl]

bob like we talked about I had a heck of a time trying to get mine in, thanks for the help! this was alot easier then what I was trying to do!

I love being a trendsetter.......

OK, now all we need to do is start colluding so we can help each other get some of those impossible achievements (PGR3 comes to mind....)

The Kameo and King Kong ones are primarily my son's. The rest are mine. I'm presently trying to finish Call of Duty 2 on Veteran difficulty, but I took a few days off to rediscover Burnout Revenge again. This game is like crack.

The Veteran levels come with mucho gamerpoints (60 pts. for each level). I'm stuck in Caen as I keep dying in an ambush when I try to take out the second mortar crew (not the one on DDay where you have to snipe the mortar crews, I beat that one after about an hour of trying).

Most of us don't. It will link you up with total strangers if you don't know anyone.

Then again, add SatGuys members to your friends list. A bunch of us with gamertags now.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)