Adding your gamer tag to your sig...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm out of town this weekend, but will be back online next week if anyone wants to get a SatGuy's game going with Burnout Revenge or Halo 2..... (BR needs you to conspire with some friends to trigger some of the achievements.....)

Hehehe, if you click on any of your tag and it takes you to the Live site, you can experience the lamest webserver misconfiguration and/or laziness, the domain name mismatch in security certificate: c.live.com vs c.msn.com... :)

New member!!!

To see if I did it right

Glad this works, not like my Xbox that never really works well from tyhe beginning, stuck with it waiting for my local Sears to receive the Premium Console again. Well 2 weeks ago the console deciced that it had enough.. Thanks Gos that the manager used to be my boss for 10 years, so I getting my money back as soon as she return from vacations next monday..

Favs game Call of Duty 2 and Quake 4. I only played GRAW for a week or so after my 360 died....

Last edited:
Tom_P said:
New member!!!

To see if I did it right

Glad this works, not like my Xbox that never really works well from tyhe beginning, stuck with it waiting for my local Sears to receive the Premium Console again. Well 2 weeks ago the console deciced that it had enough.. Thanks Gos that the manager used to be my boss for 10 years, so I getting my money back as soon as she return from vacations next monday..

Favs game Call of Duty 2 and Quake 4. I only played GRAW for a week or so after my 360 died....

Aaaah another old school gamer? I started out on Pong then Atari and then to today with 360... thank god there's no MMORPG yet on 360!:rolleyes:

HTS;

YEAH!!
I started with a console Called Telegames back in 1979, then Atari way before they called it 2600. Once I saw that avatar it was a no brainer , that's me...
I'm 35 and I really balanced my life between sports, music and GAMING....
My actual recreational hobby is Moutaing Biking, but spend a good portion on my personal time(after wife and kids time) with my consoles and PC. By the way I just finished F.E.A.R. on PC, tremendous graphics and controls.. I even assembled a new beast just to play that game.(Athlon X2, dual PCIe 256 Geforce 7800, 2 gigs ram and Asus SLI Motherboard.)

BTW, kudos to Scott once again for letting us post our gamertags..... It's great to see what people are playing.....

Hopefully will picking up my 360 this week. I have one on law away at Wally world but my wife initially had a cow about it. She seems to be getting warmed up to the idea so I am planning on getting it soon. Wish me luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)