Additional Dish Olympic Info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Effective on Friday, August 8, 2008, 2 HD channels will launch in Free Access at the 129° and 61.5° orbital locations to provide live content from the Olympics! One channel will focus on basketball coverage and the other on soccer coverage.

Channel - 98 & 365
Content - HD Basketball
Call Letters - OLYMB
Satellites - 129° & 61.5°

Channel - 99 & 367
Content - HD Soccer
Call Letters - OLYMS
Satellites - 129° & 61.5°

Additionally, Effective on Friday, August 8, 2008, Korean and Chinese-language feeds of NBC Universal’s Olympic coverage will launch in Free Access at the 118.7° orbital location. These channels will be available at the channel numbers designated below.

Language - Korean
Channel - 664
Call Letters - OLMPK
Satellites - 118.7° orbital location

Language - Chinese
Channel - 655
Call Letters - OLMPC
Satellites - 118.7° orbital location

The funny thing is that they say Friday August 8th, but I was up early this morning watching the US Men's Team on the Soccer channel. You'd think they'd want to let people know it's already on.

Basketball, however, doesn't start until Friday.

The soccer channel must have been on 110 earlier in the week since I could watch it. I can't get either now. (I'm awaiting a service call to realign - I can't see 129 at the moment).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)